Our online homebuyer course helps you learn everything you need to know to buy your home. The Framework homebuyer ed course consists of seven interactive, online lessons designed for you to navigate easily on your desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
We cover things like:
- How much you can afford to spend on a home
- Ways to fix or improve your credit before the homebuying process
- Tips to choose the right professionals for your homebuying journey
- How to succeed in the mortgage process
- Strategies to make the most of a home inspection
- Steps to prepare for the closing process
Plus, our course meets HUD guidelines and exceeds National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling so it's accepted by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, most local and national mortgage products, and first-time homebuyer programs that require education.
Ready to sign up?
Click here to start your homebuyer ed journey!
While Framework's course is accepted by many, always check with your lender or housing counselor first, to confirm that online homebuyer education is accepted.