If you've forgotten your password or simply want to reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to your course landing page and click the sign in button from the top right or go to https://learn.frameworkhomeownership.org/learn/sign_in
- From the login page, click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter the email you used when you registered
- Within a few minutes, you should receive a password reset email
- Once you receive the email, please click on the reset link and follow the instructions to create a new password. If you're unable to click on the link, try copying the link and pasting it into a recommended browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- On the page that opens, enter your new password into the fields and then select “change password”
- You’ll receive confirmation that your password has changed. You can now use this password to log in.
You can also change your password while logged into your account:
- Select your name in the top right corner
- Select account
- Scroll down to the section that says “Click Here to Change Your Password”
- In the page that appears, enter your current password where prompted, then enter the new password where prompted and click the “Change Password” button to proceed with the change.
- Once the change is completed you will be asked to sign in with your new password.