If you've forgotten your password or simply want to reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to your course login page. If you aren’t sure of the exact URL, you can visit https://courses.frameworkhomeownership.org/Login/Login.aspx or check your inbox for the welcome email you received at registration.
- From the login page, click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter the email you registered with, complete the Security Check, then click [Send].
- Within a few minutes, you should receive a password reset email at the email address associated with your account.
- Once you receive the email, please click on the reset link and follow the instructions to create a new password.
- If you're unable to click on the link, try copying the link and pasting it into a recommended browser like Chrome or Firefox.
If you don't get the password reset email within a few minutes, we recommend the following:
- First, check your spam or junk mailbox. It's possible your email provider has stronger filter settings and that the email was flagged as spam.
- Verify that you entered the same email as you used for registration and double-check for any possible typos. Once you confirm you entered the same email address as used at registration, try submitting the password reset request once more.