- In addition to written course content, each lesson within the course includes the option to listen to each content page via audio, an intro video, intro video script, and audio refreshers plus refresher script.
- Videos featured within the course include closed captioning capability
- Sufficient color and text contrast for persons who are color blind or have vision impairments
- Keyboard accessible course and forms
- Screen reader accessible (including Chrome Screen Reader browser extension)
The Framework course was built with the above accessibility features in mind. To learn more about our approach to web accessibility, please see the section on Framework Course and Website Accessibility for more details.
Please see this FAQ article for information about recommended browsers.