- Videos featured within the website include closed captioning capability
- Sufficient color and text contrast for persons who are color blinds or have vision impairments
- Keyboard accessible website and forms
- Audio narration available for each lesson page
- Screen reader accessible (including Chrome Screen Reader browser extension)
The Framework website was built with the above accessibility features in mind. To learn more about our approach to web accessibility, please see the section on Framework Course and Website Accessibility for more details.
Please see this FAQ article for information about recommended browsers.