If you're not able to access your advising session details, there may be a few things going on. Usually, it means there may be some requirement(s) that still needs to be met.
Here are a few things to check for:
- Ensure that you have completed all 7 lessons and the quiz within each of these lessons.
- Ensure you have an overall score of 80%. You can verify this by looking at the score donut located in the top right corner of the screen.
- You may need to submit your feedback survey prior to being enrolled into your advising session depending on which advising agency you are working with.
Here's how to know if you need to complete the feedback survey prior to your advising session.
Feedback Survey to be completed BEFORE advising session
Feedback Survey to be completed AFTER advising session
If you've confirmed that you've completed all necessary requirements these additional steps may help:
- Try refreshing your page and then see if you can access the advising details (you can click the refresh icon, typically located in the upper right corner of your browser, or by clicking Command + R on Mac and F5 on PC)
- Try logging out and logging back into the course and then try accessing the advising details
- Try clearing your cache and cookies and then log into the course and try accessing the advising details
- Try switching to a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. Both are free to download.
- If available to you, try switching to a different device such as a computer or laptop.
Here are some additional resources you may find helpful:
And as always, we're here to help! If you still need support, you can connect with us here.