If you are having trouble registering, the following steps usually help:
- Verify that all necessary fields in the Account Setup section are filled out and entered correctly.
- Note that the address you enter should be your billing address
- Ensure your password is entered correctly both times and meets the following password requirements:
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Contain at least 1 symbol, 1 number, and 1 uppercase letter
- From the Payment Information page, ensure that you have filled out the credit card information correctly (we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, China UnionPay, and debit cards).
- Next, verify you have provided the correct billing address
- Ensure you have reviewed and agreed to the terms and conditions.
If you’ve done all of the above, you should be able to move forward to create your account.
If you continue to have trouble:
- Try clearing your cache and cookies or switching to a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. Both are free to download.
- If available to you, try switching to a different device such as a computer or laptop.