If you are having trouble registering, the following steps usually help:
- Verify that the entries in the “email address” and “confirm email address” fields match and ensure they are spelled correctly.
- Make sure that your passwords match and meet the following the password requirements:
- Contain at least 8 characters
- Contain upper and lower case
- Contain at least one symbol
- Contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
- Complete the Security Check by clicking the box next to "I am not a robot" and follow any additional prompts given.
- Carefully review the information you've entered:
- Ensure that all required fields are completely filled out
- Verify that your billing information is correct
- If you've done all of the above, the continue button should turn from gray to blue.
- After you click continue, you'll be brought to the payment page. Carefully enter your payment method details. You can use either Visa or Mastercard to make your purchase.
If you continue to have trouble registering:
- Try switching to a different browser like Google Chrome or Firefox. Both are free to download.
- If available to you, try switching to a different device such as a computer or laptop.