To reset your password please follow these steps:
- Go to your course login page (if you aren’t sure of the exact URL, please contact email@example.com)
- Then click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter the email used at registration and select the images as requested for the Security Check, then click [Send].
- Within a few minutes, you should receive a password reset email at the email address associated with your account.
- Once you receive the email, please click on the reset link and follow the instructions to create a new password.
- If you're unable to click on the link, try copying the link and pasting it into a recommended browser like Chrome or Firefox.
If you don't get the email within a few minutes, we recommend the following:
- First, check your spam or junk mailbox. It's possible your email provider has stronger filter settings and that the email was flagged as spam.
- We also recommend verifying that you entered the same email as you used for registration. Once you confirm you entered the same email address as used at registration, try submitting the password reset request once more.
If these steps don’t help, rest assured—we can help! You can reach our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-659-2267. We’ll be glad to assist!